Are you interested in health and beauty? Do you follow all the trends in the beauty business and admire bloggers, vloggers and beauty gurus who try different products and make up every day? Then there is no way, you have not come across information about K-beauty, k-pop, double eyelid surgery and different Koran makeup tutorials.
If you also want to try new makeup or some of the K-pop trends, if you are wondering how to make your eyes look bigger or you just want to create these dolly eyes naturally then the information in this article is definitely for you!
Looking good is very important in Korea
Many Korean people believe that a beautiful vision will bring them not only self-confidence but also success in life. Expectations for a perfect appearance are huge, especially in the big cities of the country. Because of that, more and more Korean people get small beautification procedures like Botox and filler injections to shape the contours of the face and to look younger as well as undergo plastic surgery. And one of the most wanted cosmetic corrections is an eyelid surgery that creates a Caucasian crease and makes the eyes look bigger.
Koreans regularly go to beauty clinics to improve their chances - both in love and when applying for a job. In the country, attractiveness is of great importance for the job market. Tadacip for sex http://valleyofthesunpharmacy.com/tadacip/
In Seoul, some clinics offer lunch breaks procedures - 30 minutes of preparation, 10 minutes of hyaluronic acid injections, lip filling or Botox. You can see posters for advertisement everywhere in the city.
In South Korea, there are more than 2330 practising plastic surgeons. Applications such as Gangnam Unnie are also extremely popular among Korean people, in which users upload their photos and then receive advice from various clinics online for appropriate procedures.
What is K-beauty?
In general, Korean beauty is the way Koreans take care of their skin in order to look younger and beautiful.
Many Asian women dream of white porcelain skin without any imperfections. And for this to happen, special care needs to be taken. It is interesting to know that in the past, white skin was considered a sign of prosperity and high social status because agricultural workers spent a lot of time outdoors and their skin was naturally darker than sun exposure. In addition, in the Far East, clean skin is sometimes seen as a sign of purity of mind.
However, in the 21st century, young Korean ladies and gentlemen take care of their appearance, not only to achieve harmony with their inner self but also to have a better chance of success in life.
If you want to get closer to Korean beauty, then you need to follow 10 simple steps in your skincare:
- Cleaning with oil-based product followed by foamer-based cleaner;
- face mask;
- Essence product;
- Eye cream. Asian ladies never miss eye care. They must look big, shiny, and childishly innocent;
- Moisturizing face cream.
- Sunscreen product.
Also, makeup is a mandatory part of the daily life of Korean girls.
How to create "Aegyo Sal" look?
In South Korea, eye bags are considered charming. Aegyo Sal describes the fat tissue under the eyes that is thought to create fuller, expressive and brighter eyes.
If you want to achieve that Korean Aegyo Sal look, follow the steps below:
- Step 1:Use a light eyeshadow as a base.
- Step 2: Apply a matte brown shade under your eyes.
- Step 3: By using eyeliner draw a tiny line right above your upper lash line.
- Valium http://sellersvillepharmacy.com/valium.php
You can also put Aegyo Sal threads under your eyes to create a puffy effect and an illusion of having eye bags.
Here are some simple tips for creating flawless Korean makeup:
- Choose simple neutral colours and keep it as natural as possible.
- When using sparkles, always apply them to the middle of the eye to create a popping effect.
- Darker eye shadows can be applied to the outer lid to get a perfect shaded effect.
- Eyeliner is very important to get these cute eye shape.
How to create Korean dolly eyes with makeup?
By default, Koreans have smaller eyes, and this "dolly eyes" makeup creates the vision for a larger, more defined eye shape. If you are wondering how to create those big dolly eyes, here is our simple makeup tutorial:
- Wear circle lenses for the big dolly eyes look.
- Put a brown eye shadow on the lower part of your eyelid.
- Apply brown or copper eyeliner on the line the bottom half of your eyes.
- If you want to create an illusion of thicker lashes, you may also tightline with black liner. This technique will fill out the gaps between the lashes.
- Apply black liquid eyeliner and make it wing pointer.
- Apply cream or white eyeshadow on the inner corner, close to your nose, to brighten up the eyes.
- Darken lower outer part of your eyes by using a black eyeliner pencil.
- Use lengthening mascara and then volume mascara.
- Use false eyelashes to "open" your eyes.
K-pop style make up
Almost everyone in Korea is crazy about k-pop style. And more and more fans want to look like Korean celebrities. Although it is difficult to look exactly the same as someone else, there are some tricks that may get you closer to your Korean idol.
- Start with toning your face with a cotton pad and wait around 5 minutes before applying makeup.
- Don't use too much foundation -usually, one drop is enough.
- You can apply powder around your face to make it look slimmer.
- Use eye shadow. Current colour trends in Korea are orange, peanut butter and glittering eyes.
- A mandatory step in everyday Korean makeup is brightening or putting sparkles on the part under the eye. Surely you have noticed it in your favourite idols!
- Use eyeliner. According to a Korean makeup artist Cat Koh, to achieve k-pop look you need to focus on a bold and strong eyeliner.
- Don't forget to highlit your eyelashes with mascara.
- Curl your lashes after applying mascara.
- To complete your look use a nice lip gloss.
How to get bigger eyes naturally?
If you have hooded, sunken eyes or you have the typical Asian eyes without a crease then the following makeup tips and tricks might help you:
- Put eyeshadow underneath your eyes. It is kind of leaving a space where you would naturally have eye bags.
- Don't cram your under-eye with dark colours - they will make your eyes look smaller. Also, it is good to use light eyeshadow colours or you may use a very light shade foundation as a base. Whatever you put don't forget to apply it on your nose side as well.
- If you apply eyeliner or pencil, let it be a very thin line tightly on the eyelid, elegantly elongated at the end.
- Eyebrows are especially important. For women with smaller eyes, the eyebrows should be plucked higher so that they do not "fall" on the eyes and further close the eyes.
How to get double eyelids?
In case you have monolid eyes (without a crease on the upper eyelids which is a typical Asian feature) you can use some techniques and products to create a visible crease and look more caucasian. A temporary solution that does not require any surgery is eyelid tape. In general, there are two approaches you can take with double tape - training your eyelid or just wearing the tape all the time.
The training technique is where you train your eyelid fold to stay higher and you don't have to wear eyelid tape during the day. Basically, you put the tape on your eyelids at night and you go to sleep with it or just wear it as much as possible. It kind of train your eyelid to crease in that shape more often.
The other alternative method is to wear eyelid tape on the regular, whenever you feel like wearing it. However, you should cover it with makeup otherwise it will be visible.
If you have sagging skin and droopy eyelids you may also try some eyelid muscle exercise or different massage techniques. You can find a lot of articles and information on the Internet as well as tutorial videos on YouTube on how to tighten the skin in this area.
If you want more permanent solution for your single eyelids you may want to undergo plastic surgery called double eyelid surgery. This is an operation where a plastic surgeon removes some fatty deposits from the upper eyelids. It creates a natural-looking crease, the eyes look bigger and your face looks younger. And the best thing about double eyelid surgery (also known as upper blepharoplasty) is that it gives permanent results.
So far, you've probably gathered most of the tips and techniques for Koren beauty and Korean makeup. So, take your make up tools, follow the methods and create these beautiful eyes. And one more tip - keep smiling. It is one of the best ways to look attractive.